Monday, March 8, 2010

Google Ad Words for My Scratch Off Labels

My Google Ad Words account has been active for 8 months now. And crazy as this seems but I really do notice a difference in sales when I have more Ad words traffic by clicks...I try to go in and adjust the keywords that are getting clicks every so often- and I also try to add suggested keywords from google. The constant change seems to bring a different variety of visitors. Here recently I have created business relationships with a few printers, a few small business owners, and quite a few Moms. I swear by the use of google ad words. But I use this in combination with quite a few other strategies. Twitter has become a new marketing strategy- as well as our "Giveaway" for 500 Scratch off game cards that you can find here: http://www.myscratchofflabels.com/giveaway.html

What is your best strategy for marketing your business?

Want to exchange links with www.myscratchofflabels.com ? Let me know- I am up for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment