Let’s start at the beginning and I’ll walk you through the “what to expect” when ordering a custom card from My Scratch Offs! And so it goes…
- For most folks, the custom design process begins with direct communication (either via phone or e-mail) between the client and an MSO customer service representative. Throughout this preliminary communication, our team will gather the following information in regards to the specifications of your project:
- What size Scratch Off Card would you like?
For economy purposes, most clients prefer to produce a 2” x 3.5” standard size business card, but we offer additional production sizes of 3” x 4”, 3” x 5”, 4” x 6” postcard, 5” x 7”, and 6.5” x 8” as well.
- What quantity of Scratch Off Cards do you need?
This one is pretty self-explanatory…how many total Scratch Off Cards do you need?
- What type of print production would you like?
We can print either a single-sided or double-sided design for you. Print options include 4:0 one-sided full color print, 4:1 double-sided, full color front with a black and white back, or 4:4 double-sided, full color front and full color back.
- How many different promotional variations will your project have?
We use the term “promotional variation” to describe the different prizes or messages that your card recipient will scratch to reveal. For example, if you would like your cards to scratch to reveal “Winner” and “Try Again” then you would need two promotional variations.
- How many Scratch Off areas would you like on your card?
The most common answer to this question is one, but depending upon the specifics of your project, we can accommodate as many Scratch Off areas as needed (up to 40-50 Scratch Offs per card in some cases!).
- choose from one of the pre-existing designs in our design gallery (all of our pre-existing designs can be personalized using your own logo and color theme!),
- you can choose to work directly with our professional designer who will start with a blank screen and will create a completely unique design specifically for you (a one-time $19.99 fee per design will apply),
- or you can provide us with your own formatted, print-ready artwork for the project!
Do you have an idea for your own custom Scratch Off Card? Contact our office today and a customer service representative will happily provide assistance right away!