Tips for Planning a Memorable Baby Shower
- Fashion Inspired- What better way to shower the new mommy and her future fashionista than with a designer-inspired shower?!Consider planning a Tiffany & Co. or Chanel-themed shower. Tres chic!
- “Tutu Cute”- Ruffles and tutus are quintessential, girl. Throw a baby shower that is ballerina inspired and full of tutus and frills!
- Hunting/Outdoor Inspired- Consider a camouflage-themed shower to help your expectant outdoor enthusiasts welcome their new young buck!
- Sports Inspired- Nothing screams “BOY!” more than sports! Get creative with vintage sports décor, or if the parents-to-be are super fans of a specific team.
- “Cute As A Button”- Do a quick Pinterest search to view a ton of super cute button-themed food and décor ideas.
- “Mommy To Bee”- Bumblebee baby products are super popular right now. Cash in on the wealth of cute bee products on the market and throw your own “Bee”-themed shower.
- Classic Movie Inspired- What better way to welcome your new little Jedi than with a Star Wars-themed baby shower?! Or lavish upon a little princess with a Cinderella-inspired soiree?
- Vintage Chalkboard Inspired- Cutesy chalkboards are everywhere these days! Consider not only including decorated chalkboards as part of your décor, but also, carry the chalkboard trend over into your invitations and party favors. Our Chalkboard Baby Shower Scratch Off Game Cards are one of our bestsellers!
- Children’s Book Inspired- Peter Rabbit, Where The Wild Things Are and Chicka Chicka Boom Boom would all make for super cute baby shower theme ideas!