Thursday, May 26, 2011

Hello from a new employee!

Hello! My name’s Tara, and I’m the new Assistant and Blogger at My Scratch Off Labels LLC! You may have noticed a new voice piping up on our Facebook page or Twitter account within the past week or so—I’ve already been popping up here and there to test the waters, so to speak, but now I’d like to go ahead and say my official hello!


I’ll be taking over the Twitter and Facebook pages full time after June 1st, and if you received a newsletter in your inbox a few days ago, that was from me too. If you didn’t receive an email in your inbox, I’d like you to encourage you to go ahead and sign up for it here! Every other week, I’ll be sending out some fun goodies, including how-to guides for DIY designs and some updates on new products featured from My Scratch Off Labels! I’ll also be helping Karen around the office with the shipping and labeling process, so you’ll be sure to hear more from me in the future.


When I’m not blogging for My Scratch Off Labels, I’m an English & Philosophy double major over at Greenville College, IL, where I work as Editor-in-Chief of our student newspaper, the Papyrus. I’ll be starting my senior year this fall!


I’m very much looking forward to talking to you all. Amanda and Karen have told me you’re all nothing but lovely people, and I can’t wait to share some of the amazing things people are making on here!

No comments:

Post a Comment